Last week I bought a pair of short overalls at Target and I’m kind of addicted. $27 well spent if you ask me and I plan on getting my moneys worth too ;)
securedownload-1

1.) WITH A COOL SCARF BELT

10 points for creativity! Belting your short overalls will not only add style but waist definition too.
sincerely-jules-short-overalls

2.) WITH A FANCY BAG

Oh you fancy, huh? Add a fancy pants bag to your super casual look for the ultimate cool girl vibe.
overall-shorts-for-women-street-style-112

3.) WITH BOOTS AND A CAPE

Super hero or super fashionable? Upgrade your short overalls with the dressiest stuff you got.
Le-Fashion-Blog-London-Street-Style-Green-Hat-Short-Blonde-Bob-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Shirt-Denim-Overalls-Leopard-Coat

4.) WITH A SNAPPY HAT

Y’all know I love a hat.
kaley-cuoco-street-style-in-overall-shorts-during-lunch-date-june-2014_1

5.) JUST ADD A WHITE TEE

Sometimes basics are best.
hbz-street-style-fall-winter-lfw12-09-de

6.) WHAT ABOUT A BLAZER?

I love a blazer paired with short overalls. Unexpected and oh-s0 chic.
denim-overalls-paris-london-ss-13-20121112_0101-648x1024

7.) TRY SOME TIGHTS

Not about showing your legs? Just add tights.
casual-overall-shorts

8.) BLOUSE IT UP

Keep it nice and classy with a blouse.

denim-overalls-trend-fashion-feature

9.) TIE A LITTLE SOMETHING AROUND YOUR WAIST

Go low key yet stylish with a little something tied around your waist.

denim-overalls-streetstyle

10.) WITH ONE STRAP DOWN

I know, I know 90s flashbacks but it is kinda awesome, right?
I love it all
I have to have 3 or 4 :)
Marta Marques

by LAUREN MESSIAH